Are all your products vegan?
- Most, but not all. Each product listing will tell you if the piece is vegan or not. We do use reclaimed leather in some of our pieces.
Where do your recycled materials come from?
- Our recycled bike parts are collected from several bike shops in Vancouver. Bike shops set aside used tubes, tires, and scrap metal to be collected for recycling or landfill, depending on the shop. They are happy to let us take these materials off their hands! Want to learn more about our recycling process? We've created this page
to take you through the bike tube's journey.
Do you accept returns?
- Sure! We understand that sometimes you change your mind. We accept returns within 14 business days. The product must be returned in new condition. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. If the return is due to any sort of product defect or order error, we will cover the return shipping.
Please note, we do not accept returns for any of our Lifestyle products. This includes harnesses, cuffs, and collars. For hygiene reasons, these products are final sale.
What if I have an issue with one of your products?
- We stand behind the quality of our craftsmanship. If you have any problem with your Oxyd piece within 1 year of buying, we will repair or replace at no extra charge. After 1 year, if your piece requires repair, we can provide a quote for the cost of repair. Please contact us for more details regarding repair or replacement.
Do you ship internationally?
- Sure do! We ship with Canada Post, by regular airmail unless otherwise requested. Please note that this service does not include tracking for countries outside the US and Canada. Tracking costs extra for international shipping, although the shipping time is the same. If you would prefer expedited shipping or tracking for international countries, please contact us regarding the extra charge.
How long should my order take to arrive?
- Orders within Canada should arrive within 3-5 business days. Orders within US should arrive within 6-10 business days. International orders can vary widely, but usually 10-20 business days.
Please note that we are not responsible for shipping times. These time are the estimates given by Canada Post, and are usually accurate. However, there can be delays due to customs or holiday seasons. If you require your item before a certain date, please contact us to verify if it will arrive in time, or to arrange for expedited shipping.
Do you offer wholesaling on your products?
- We do, on certain products. Please contact for further information on wholesaling.
I'm not within your given size ranges. Do you offer custom sizing?
- Yes! We are happy to make our products available to wear by bodies of all sizes. If your size is not within the size ranges listed for a product, please contact us, and we will be happy to make you a custom fit piece at no extra cost. We will ask for your measurements and explain how to take them when you contact us.
Will my piece look exactly like in the product photos?
- The beauty of using recycled materials like bike tubes is that no two pieces are ever alike! Your piece will look very similar to the products in the photos, but there will be small variations like the pattern of tired used, or the size markings on the tubes positioned in different places on the piece.
Do you make custom pieces?
- We love to take on custom projects. You can check out our custom work
portfolio to see what kinds of projects we've taken on in the past! If you already have an idea in mind of a piece you'd like to have brought to life, contact us to let us know what you've got in mind. The more photos, drawings, or descriptions you can provide, the better! Please keep in mind, one-of-a-kind pieces can often take a long time to make, and are priced accordingly. Once we have a clear understanding of the custom piece you are hoping to have made, we will be able to give a quote for the piece.